Other ones not mentioned above:
The joker--1st dream recorded!
Absolutely Crushed-- First nightmare, still one of worst.
8/28 - The Witch of 2:30-- First "Reverse-Psychology" dream, most exciting dream to date, so much so that I woke up right in the middle, and tried to finish it in a different dream
05/19/ - Challenge of Blindness -- First recorded dream that had (nearly) no visual
Mother ruins Darius's reveal -- possibly the most frustrating dream of all time.
3/23: Cool Movie: First format break of a dream.
The Drawing Contest -- First fail of "Table turn".
Mastermind? -- First lucid-dream to die within, question about, and continue the plot later
Out-witting the Robbers-- First dream where a character (me) lied/acted
differently than they really felt
Dream Guide-- First introduction of.... the Dream Guide, a character who greatly helps me in dreams
SERENDIPITY -- First incredibly notable "perfect" combination dream, inspiring me to beat this dream later
12/7/15: The Program: Another notable format break in a dream.
Subconscious's Attempt-- 01/11/2016. My subconscious proves that SHIOM is impossible to beat
PERFECTION-- 6/11/16. The closest I had first come to beat OZ&SHIOM since SOAR
Unimportant No.2 -- 6/13/16. End of the "Silver Age".
Sweet Revenge-- First dream to ever successfully, and non-lucidly get back at a dream character for beating me in a competition/battle
Incredible Villain and Protagonist--The dream that marks an unusual succession of three incredibly perceptive or intelligent dream characters in a row (who were not previously introduced)
Final SCP-682 Termination Log: A formal type format break
Lipogram Story: August 7. First dream journal entry purposefully avoiding a letter ("E" in this case)
Ice Ice Baby: First 5-star dream to be completely alone the entire time.
MY TOP 15 FAVORITE DREAMS:
15. CHARISMABBY-- 11/29/2016. NOT lucid. I have a great time chatting with my friend Abby.
14. Inside (and) Out -- July 20 2015. NOT lucid. Based on a film; super long but pretty dang good.
13. TRUE SYNESTHESIA -- LUCID. A great combo of music and visual spectacle.
12. Garden and New Telekinesis - 3/2/2015. NOT lucid. Self-explanatory.
11. DEJA VU-- NOT lucid. 4/19/2016. cool experience w/ physics teacher and Jamie
10. Ghost, Santa, and the Performance -- LUCID. A haunting feeling, a chill, and a great show, work together for a really nice dream.
9. Badass Soulmate -- LUCID. The dream explains itself.
8. RISING AGAINST THE DARKNESS -- April 29 2016. NOT lucid. Based on the incredibly touching ending of a manga I read (Assassination Classroom), this ground-breaking dream made me struggle to decide where to place it on this list.
7. ART OF MONARCHY--June 29 2015. NOT lucid. Filled with tension and emotionally touching, but stole a line from The Lego Movie.
6. Nice Meal --July 30 2013. NOT lucid. High rating mostly for feels and family connection.
5 SPORTS--June 11 2016. LUCID. I use my analytical powers to best an expert in basketball, and accomplish numerous other goals that combine together to make an amazing dream, though a little rushed.
3 SERENDIPITY--July 16 2015. lucid. Perfect combination of cool seemingly-random scenes that are relevant to real life. Very difficult to surpass.
2. Action! Romance! -- August 1 2017. Sort of lucid. Self-explanatory.
Before we reveal those dreams which are both number one, let me introduce our honorable mentions (to the top 15):
16.. Piano Battle: Fire and Ice. February 27 2018 Lucid. A musical competition with a decent twist at the end, contrasts hard against a one-star dream I had directly before it.
17. My X-Rated Fantasy Musical Adventure-4/30/2016. 1/7 of people I surveyed had their favorite dream involving sex. While it was indeed very pleasurable for me, it rather pales in comparison to my other dreams listed here.
18. A pawsitive journey -- Not lucid. I'm a cat the entire dream, AND I'm in a box. Care to read more? Go ahead...
19. Getting the lunch box!--6/28/2015. an interesting dream with an unexpected ending.
20. Detective 9spaceking -- 10/10/2015. LUCID, self explanatory, based on written scene of mine.
And now, for my number one dream..
(drum roll please)...
1. --November 5 2015. LUCID. Begins non-lucid but goes into a great interaction with the subconscious with three different goals, all very cool, and the last one especially touching. [Short link: https://v.gd/oz_shiom]
This is an analysis of my five star dreams and what they have in common to help get an idea of how to have more good dreams.